I’m so proud of Nastia and Shawn for winning gold and silver in the Individual All- Around on Friday night. I watched with tears in my eyes and was so happy for Nastia for doing so well and sticking so many landings. My heart also went out to Shawn but she really took it gracefully and, hey, a silver medal aint all bad! You can bet that we are going to that parade for Nastia when she comes home seeing as it’s just down the street. I won’t forget my camera, either so stay tuned!
As for the Team Competition and the Individual Apparatus Competition- I am just going to say “no comment” on all the controversy that was surrounding that 13 year old on Team China and those idiots they chose for judges. I hope they feel justified for giving someone FROM CHINA who landed her vault ON HER KNEES the BRONZE MEDAL instead of Alicia Sacramone who did NOT land ON HER KNEES!!!!!!!!!!
That’s all I am going to say.
Have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment