6.30.2009

Hairspray.......It's too much!!

Let me just say that this movie is SO not my scene! I have, however, watched it with Kylie about 4 times in 2 days. I say "watch" but I have been working on the computer so....not as bad. But I have some of the songs memorized- ARGH!!

Kylie L.O.V.E.S this movie. I know it has something to do with Zac Efron being in it, too. Is it wrong to let an almost-8 year old watch Hairspray? If it's any consolation, she learned the word, "integration"!




6 comments:

Maggi said...

I admit that I am a purist and will only allow the original John Waters version in my house! lol

Erica said...

I fell the only thing wrong with it is that the movie is horrible. I watched it once and that was one time too many. Try to get her to watch Grease or something;-) Love ya!

Tracey said...

Bailey too loves this movie (probably the Zach influence also).

Teresa Judkins said...

John Travolta in a dress is JUST WRONG! I have not watched it, yet, don't know if I can.

Michael Ann said...

come swim and then you don't have to watch it!!! I have meant to call you all week...we've been getting ready for company this weekend. My dad flies in tomorrow. We will have my family here until Monday or Tuesday. So maybe like next Thursday - wanna come for a dip?? I'll stay in touch about it all. Happy fourth!

The Wallace Family said...

I love Hairspray! I see nothing wrong with letting an 8 year old watch it:) I love your family blog..it's so cute. I am trying to follow you but it won't let me for some reason:(

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....