6.21.2009

Happy Father's Day!

I am so proud of Alan for being a wonderful father to the kids. Not only is he one of the smartest men I have ever met, he is funny and gentle when he wants to be, and it's always a party when he is around. We always look forward to his arrival after work everyday because that's when the fun begins!

I love you, baby! You are the one that I prayed for that would love me unconditionally and be a wonderful father to our children. Thank you for all that you do for us each day!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet dad, too. I miss you and I wish I was there with you today!


Lastly, Happy Father's Day to my baby brother. This is his first Father's Day to little Charlie and I am so proud of him. Hope you have a great day, Jeff!


Oops! I need to put Keith in this category as well. Even though I just saw him- Happy Father's Day, Keith!! :)
You helped raise a great man who has turned out to be a wonderful father because of what you taught him.





2 comments:

Maggi said...

Happy Father's Day to the fabulous men in your life!

Anonymous said...

Love ya sis! We had fun last night celebrating for Dad. He and mom came over. So did Gary and Carolyn. We all went to eat and came back to our house and visited. Wasn't the same without you and the fam. We need to see yall soon.

Jeff

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....