

Today was a pretty good day for me and the kids. First off, Riley woke me up with really gooey hands. I finally figured out that he had OPENED the jar to his hair wax and had a great time smearing it on everything. Then he had speech therapy this morning and did great! He imitated words and play really well. Alan and I are so proud that he is progressing each day. Sometimes we will hear a phase and just look at each other....."Did he just say I did it?" His new word is 'baboom'!! The therapists are really working with him to say "my turn" and not throw a fit everytime we try to share with him. You can tell that this is frustrating for him but I know that it will help him in the longrun.
This afternoon while we were playing in his room he climbed into his crib!! I took him out and told him to get back in (so I could get the camera) and he whined and wanted me to put him back in. Is he lazy or what? Well, he figured out how to get back in and I captured it for all to see.
Alan has been working late and going in early so I'm going to go spend time with him now. He plays with the kids so well and they are all belly laughing and rolling in the floor. I love my little family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment