10.04.2005

Kylie Lynn


Since so much time is spent on Riley, I wanted to say a few things about my precious daughter, Kylie. She is beautiful, smart, creative, imaginative, helpful, joyous,loving, independent, and a dreamer..........around the house. At Sunshine School, she is also a dreamer... a daydreamer. She is quiet, shy, and doesn't listen to directions. I know this because I teach right across the hall from her AND sometimes her class comes to my class for a lesson. I also SEE it firsthand. I can read a book and little Miss Kylie will be the only one looking around and not listening. It's funny now but just wait until we get to go to parent-teacher conferences about our daughter!! We have to decide this year whether she GETS to go to Kindergarten next year or not. I'll keep you posted on that one. BUT, she is so adorable and we look forward to her imitations of LavaGirl and The Little Mermaid and her renditions of INXS and American Idol favorites. I can't tell you how I hate it when she puts pantyhose on her head like Randy on "A Christmas Story" but I love to catch her doing it. She may not be into the Princess scene but she does have a mind of her own and I Love it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Kylie if she likes Marty from RockStar. He was my favorite! I downloaded "Trees". Now I listen to it every morning on my way to work. I liked Susie, too. Was she Kylie's favorite?

Traci said...

Mig was Kylie's favorite for a while and then it became Suzie. After Suzie left, she wasn't interested anymore!! ha-ha Girl Power!!!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....