
Alan and I have started to attempt 5k's. I guess our first one was in June and we have done one every month except July. You would think that we would be fit but we can't seem to work out in between the race and actually get in shape. They took a picture of us before the race and I'm so glad that we don't have one after because I really struggled to finish this time. We both broke our current time record....but that's not saying alot.
3 comments:
traci and alan, thank you both for the inspiration to all of us to get out there and make a difference with our legs. we applaud your efforts in taking on that 5k to save all those needy grapes at the vineyard. with your support, those grapes will all have better lives. we need more people like you. thank you!
I applaud you as well -- I can't remember even putting on my tennis shoes to run anywhere (running after Sam in the mall doesn't count, right?)
Wow, I am impressed. I used to run almost every day in college, but that was way too many years ago. I wish I could find the motivation to get moving again. I keep saying that I'm waiting for cooler weather.
Post a Comment