10.26.2005

Remember When???









I'm just thinking back to the past Halloweens and wondering how excited Kylie will be this Halloween when we go trick or treating. Last year she was still kinda shy but did manage to get out "trick or treat" and "thanks" when told how cute she looked. This year, I am hoping that she will really get into the spirit and actually go up to the door without me. She will be going trick or treating in our neighborhood with Kaylee again and I'm more excited this year! Of course I don't think Riley will care to go but you never know how he is going to act in certain situations. I think that Alan will take him to a couple of houses nearby and if he really catches on and likes it he can join the girls around the block. Here are some pictures from the past. By the way, I'm still getting razzed for putting Kylie and Riley in that same Mickey Mouse suit. For those interested (Erica and Amy) the suit is retiring this year!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. It is hard to believe how much time has gone by. I am so glad our girls love each other so much!! I am looking forward to the Mickey costume again...ha, ha. Riley really will be precious in it.

Traci said...

Riley is going to be Prince Charming. No one in our family will be wearing the Mickey Mouse costume ever again!! ha-ha

mcjacobsjournal said...

That is such a fun blog, Traci!! I think we should all do that...put up our past halloween pics! I have some cute ones of the "Ownby party" too. I'll put those up tonight. What has happened to our baby girls?!?

You have two ADORABLE kiddos...and they look cute dressed up in anything!! THanks for sharing those.

Jeff said...

i vote for the skeleton

Alyssa said...

I love the pictures that you shared! I still have the picture of Riley and Lauren from last year up in Lauren's room. I loved the Mickey Mouse costume!!!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....