4.17.2006

Easter Pictures

A couple of Easter pictures with Kylie in her goofy grin and Riles with his squinty eyes. I wish everyone could have seen them in person. They had a great day with all of the family and ate so much chocolate that they are still on a sugar high! Fun times!


















Cousin Hannah.....so cute!

5 comments:

Erica said...

They look precious!!! I have been waiting all afternoon to see those two precious faces. Give them lots of hugs and kisses fron us. Kaylee has been talking about Kylie quite a bit lately...she misses her like I miss you.

Traci said...

Let's get together!!!

courtney said...

Cute pictures!! Love Kylie's hat! Looks like y'all had a great Easter. I hope to get Easter pics up sometime before Memorial Day!!

Anonymous said...

Traci,
The kids are ADORABLE! Love Kylie's hat!!!

Katina

Amber Smith said...

Kylie looks so sweet in her little hat. I think her "goofy grin" is adorable. They both look just precious!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....