4.27.2006

Eraser Poop

It's so gross to have to look through your two-year old's poop for an eraser top that he swallowed yesterday. Just as I was telling Dr. B how great he was doing, too. I will keep looking until I find it, though! I might even take a picture if it turns up whole.....just kidding.

I am so glad that this week is coming to a close. It's been a really rough one!! The worst part......watching Riley swallow a whole eraser top. Luckily he didn't choke! Also, getting pulled over by a policeman going 50mph in a 30mph zone. He was very nice after I told him that I was sorry and I just wasn't paying attention. It seems that he appreciated that and let me go, sans ticket!! (This was after I joked to Erica on the phone that my angel wasn't paying attention......like the Citibank ad on tv.) No more jokes about higher beings.

The best part of my week........I am still waiting!


Riley smelling the floweys is definitely the best part!!!

6 comments:

hollyfouts said...

Could be worse. One of my dad's friends swallowed a gold crown (fell off of his tooth). He had to look for it, then have it sterilized, and PUT BACK IN HIS MOUTH! Hope you have a wonderful Friday and rest of the weekend!

KTU said...

Let me know when you find the eraser tip.

KTU said...

I guess the mouth is a testing ground for everything.

Amber Smith said...

Funny story, Traci. I think my mom had something similar happen when I was little. I swallowed a sewing needle (don't know how that happened). The doctor told her to fill me up with cheese and bread and to go to the hospital if I started crying like I was in pain. Be glad that it was only an eraser tip. :)

courtney said...

Yikes!! An eraser tip, huh? That will be a fun "hunt"!

I love the Citibank angel commercials....too funny!

Traci said...

It was one of those HUGE eraser tops that you put on the end of the pencil. It was yellow, rubber, and had a nice point on the end!

I swear I have seen yellow particles in his poop!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....