Here is a list of the five things that I have never done but would love to do in this lifetime. I look forward to reading yours!!
1. Sing live in front of an audience
2. Backpack through Europe with Alan
3. Go on a mission trip
4. Run a 5K the whole way through without stopping
5. Ride in a hot air balloon
4.29.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...
8 comments:
Oooooo, let me think about this and I'll do mine tomorrow!
I love lists!
First of all, congrats on the poop findings. I'm glad everything came out in one piece. :)
1. I've never gone on a vacation with my husband.
2. I've never made a wedding cake.
3. I've never canned my own food.
4. I've never gone on a "real" mission trip.
5. I've never had a Bible study with anyone or played an active role in teaching someone about Jesus.
Thanks for the reminder that I need to get out there and do some things-- especially #5!
I LOVE your list, Amber! You are so creative!!
I beg to differ on #5! Mary Alice knows ALOT about Jesus and I'm sure Major does, too. I wonder who they could have learned about Him from??
Here is my list:
1. I've never been out of the USA.
2. I've never gone to Hawaii.
3. I've never been to see Oprah.
4. I've never made a professional looking cake of any kind.
5. I've never been disciplined enough to do a Bible study every day.
Can you tell by the first three that I have a vacation on my mind? Hope my list made you laugh a little. Love ya!!
Make sure you let us know before your big singing debut....I'll be there!
I LOVE that you want to sing in front of an audience! You really were meant for AMerican Idol!! :) I'll have to think about my list. Many of my "nevers" are there for a reason...I don't want to do them! But, I am sure there are five that I would eventually like to do. (like backpack through Europe with my hubby!! FUN!)
Traci,
Here is my list...
1. Never been married (anybody
know any good men out there?)
2. Been to Europe (I must admit
that I DO NOT want to backpack
my way, however. I am much too
reliant on my creature comforts
for that!)
3. I have to steal one from
Erica...Never been to Chicago
to see Oprah's show in person.
4. Never been able to get an
...hit enter too soon....
4. Never been able to get an azalea bush to grow - and I love them!
5. Never been to see a play or musical on Broadway....
Have a great day! Katina
Post a Comment