8.19.2006

Honor Someone From 9/11

I saw this on a random blog and I thought it was a great way to remember the victims of 9/11 and say a prayer for their family. Go to this website and sign up so you can pay a special tribute for one of our lost souls on this coming September 11.



This is Frederick T. Varacchi. He was 35 years old and lived in Greenwich, Connecticut. He was killed at the World Trade Center on that fateful day. I don't know his family or anything else about him but my heart goes all to all who did know him and are still missing him now.

None of us will forget what happened that day. I will never forget how Alan and I watched the towers get hit by the planes and then fall. I was thinking of the victims families since we had just buried my sister in law the month before. I had a two month old little girl and I didn't feel safe in my Texas home. I watched everything about that day and am still haunted by how scared those people on the planes, in the towers, at the Pentagon, and on the ground in New York felt. Not to mention the spouses of all the people that had to say goodbye on the phone.

I will be praying and thinking of these people on this September 11. God bless them all.

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....