Tonight I went to my favorite store, Target, with Kylie and right when I walked into the doors I saw someone who looked familiar. It was the teacher of the elementary school that we had visited today. Now, I didn't meet her at the school, I just saw her from a distance. So it was really weird that I noticed what she was wearing and went right up to her tonight in the store. I asked her if she worked for the elementary school and she said "yes' and immediately knew who Riley was. She then told me something that I would never have expected to hear from her! She said, "They were talking about having Riley come to the morning session where he would get more individualized attention and there are not so many kids." My jaw dropped and I said, "Yes! That would be ideal for us!" Hopefully it will really happen.
Isn't it weird how things just work out?
8.16.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
4 comments:
We are HOPING that this works out for y'all! I know you would be so much more at ease with him in a smaller classroom (with kids more like him!!) Thanks for the updates. I have been wondering how everything was going. It was so good to see you today and be back with the Sunshine School gang! :)
It was so good to talk to you tonight:) I am sure that the Lord is working on getting your sweet angel into the perfect place. Remember what God always tells us but we all find so hard especially when it involves our children..."Be still and know that I am God". He loves each of you and the perfect plan is in place. I love you and the wonderful friend you are to me each day:)
Look back to your perfect scripture! God does have a plan for us even when we can't see it! It was GREAT to see you today!!!
Traci,
I always remember the song below: It reminds me that GOD is in control. I don't think it was chance that you saw that teacher...
Erica is right...God loves all of his children and has wonderful plans for us. I am having to tell myself that OVER and OVER these days (lots going on at my house!)but if we are still and listen, I am convinced that the Holy Spirit will guide us.
God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform;
He plants His footsteps in the sea
And rides upon the storm.
Deep in unfathomable mines
Of never failing skill
He treasures up His bright designs
And works His sovereign will.
Ye fearful saints, fresh courage take;
The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy and shall break
In blessings on your head.
Judge not the Lord by feeble sense,
But trust Him for His grace;
Behind a frowning providence
He hides a smiling face.
His purposes will ripen fast,
Unfolding every hour;
The bud may have a bitter taste,
But sweet will be the flower.
Blind unbelief is sure to err
And scan His work in vain;
God is His own interpreter,
And He will make it plain.
Love you all,
Katina
Post a Comment