Tonight was Kylie's first soccer practice. Alan and I went to watch her and Riley fell asleep in the car on the way over so he slept through her practice in the stroller. Woo-Hoo! Anyways, Kylie did great! Alan and I stood back and let her coach, Mr. James do his job. She had alot of one on one help since she was the shortest, youngest, and only one on the team who hasn't done this before. We were amazed at how she listened to her coach and was actually trying to do what everyone else was doing. One time when all the girls came over to get water , she drank, turned around, yelled "gotta go", and ran back to the team. One thing that we did notice was that she kicked with her left foot. Hmmmm. Wonder if she got that from Poppy?We still need to practice with her at home but are very pleased with the 100% that she gave tonight. Of course, I told her today that if she didn't whine she could have the snowcone of her choice. :) Blue Bubblegum!! 
Posin' on the soccer field

The Team

Just Kylie!!
2 comments:
Way to go, Kylie! I am SO proud of you! Love, Katina
I love the pose on the soccer field. She reminds me of Sporty Spice!
Post a Comment