3.19.2007

Attitude

We had a great weekend aside from the fact that I was adamant about not celebrating St. Patricks Day. If I couldn't participate in the St. Paddy's Day Race, I was not about to wear green or acknowledge it in any way. I'm a baby! So, what? But, I am pleased to say that I am almost finished with my antibiotics and steroids and I did not skip one dose! Or one meal. :(

Kylie had a soccer game on Saturday and their team is really coming together. Kylie stays with the pack and loves her team. As far as making goals and big kicks, we are still at nil. After the game, we went to eat at Gloria's which is always a treat and stuffed ourselves. Riley didn't eat one thing. He liked the chips and beans last time but this time he would not even look at the food. He has been eating goldfish 24/7 lately. After the lunch/dinner we went to see my grandmother, Bea who has recently moved. She requires more care than assisted living can give her so my aunt found a nice home where they take care of Alzheimer's patients around the clock. I think there are four of them living there with their own room. The first thing Beady asked was, "Where are all the men?" She seemed to be really happy when we saw her and it will be easier to visit more often with the kids.

Sunday was a packed day and after lunch, we got after it out in the yard. It looked nice enough for us to cook out and I even found some cute plastic wear at World Market to eat off of. I love World Market! Alan is going to hang up my lantern lights and we are excited to spend time outside this spring. Kylie was maybe more excited than Christmas morning. I love spring time and spring cleaning. Especially when you have a sweet little helper!

I am just relieved that I found someone to do the windows and such for a dollar! She loves Windex!!

If you are wondering why a ladder is lurking about.....we are in the process of painting the whole white house!!


Riley grabbed a hot dog on a fork and went to town, thus ending his goldfish streak!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love World Market, too. I haven't been there in a while, but I always find fun things when I go. Send Kylie over to my house...I have lots of windows to clean and I'll even give her a raise. :-)

Anonymous said...

Traci,
Did I understand you? You are painting the whole house white?
Katina

Traci said...

Katina-
We are painting the white inside tan!!

You need to come and see it and eat with us outside!

Nicole-
I will gladly send her anytime!

Prince Edward said...

I bought a little end table at World Market a few weeks ago -- it was on sale, plus I had a coupon. I love that you can get some really good stuff there...cheap! I always want to throw out all of my dishes when I go there and get some of their hip trendy square plates!

I need Kylie to come over and do my windows -- with a dog and two little boys, they are filthy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, thanks so much for reading my blog and checking out my newer one The Diva Diner. I love your blog layout and am going to add you to links at the Diner. Great photos and they are just too cute. Hope you'll keep visiting.

Lisa Renee said...

Okay, you got me excited about spring just reading your blog! I need to have Trent spray off all the DIRT from all our dust storms so we can actually enjoy are big covered porch, which is the nicest thing I can say about our tiny little back yard! Mmmmm you also gave me a cravin for some grillin and lanters! Too fun. My mom took me to WM in Ft.Worth a while back, it IS super neat. Its unique things like that that I really wish we had here out west :( Just not much culture here in browntown.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....