We are all excited because Alan is back at home, safe and sound tonight. He has really been missed around here. I had to have help from my friend,
Noni and my parents really pitched in as well. I had walking pneumonia and a double ear infection. Riley had a severe burn on his bottom from stinkin' antibiotics. We were sinking fast. Luckily, Stephanie came through at the 11th hour with some kind of voo doo treatment that stopped Riley from screaming non-stop and the next day my parents took the kids so I could go to Care Now and get some much needed help. The kids loved spending time with Nana and Poppy and I knew they were getting the best care. I thought I was feeling better so I took them back only to have a relapse the next day. My dad came over, great spring break for him, and made me go to my bed and he watched the kids
and cleaned up the kitchen. Luckily my antibiotics and steroid kicked in and I am ready to finish painting the house!
So, when Alan got back he gave us all gifts from China and Japan. Kylie was very courteous, thanking him for her Kokeshi doll (she gets one every trip) and we saw a green monster emerge when Alan gave Riley his dragon. I guess he looks like Mushue from Mulan and Kylie had a fit over him. After Alan gave her all her goodies including a beautiful red Chinese outfit, we heard her ask, "Why didn't Daddy bring me more toys like Riley's dragon?" "Is that dragon just for Riley?" So, Riley shared the dragon and everyone is happy again.

Here's Kylie wishing she had Riley's dragon
5 comments:
How cute! She looks adorable in her little outfit. How neat that Alan brings her a special doll on every trip! That would be such a fun thing to collect, much more fun than collecting dragons! :)
We're so glad that you are back to the real world! It was good to see you today. Tell Kylie I think she looks beautiful, like Mulan in her red silk outfit, but she shouldn't go cuttin' her hair!
This is really neat, the new look! Also love the outfit on Kylie. She is so pretty!
Kylie looks ADORABLE! I love that precious outfit. What a thoughtful Daddy she has! I am glad that Alan made it back and you are feeling better. Hug those sweet kids for me!
Isn't that always the way it works? I brought back a watch for Landry from Vegas and just happened to throw in my bag a plastic dinosaur that was the toy in the Happy Meal that I got. Guess which one she was more excited about?
Post a Comment