3.23.2007

What's In Your Purse?

Okay. So, today I am finishing up painting the master bathroom and I haven't even started on the rest of the house yet. In my mind, I was supposed to have conquered this task on Spring Break. But, things happen and I am just a little bit behind. I put the kids down for a nap and thought, I need some kind of rejuvination going in me. So I found a site called Creative Ladies Ministry and I really connected to one of the devotions. It's called, "What's in Your Purse". I am definitely going to try and put more hand lotion in my purse from now on. Not that I couldn't use more of the other things, this one just really stood out for me.

What do you need to put in your purse?

6 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

This was WAY COOL! I ended up suggesting it for our Ladies Retreat the end of next month and now I am leading an ice breaker!!! Too fun. I love that website as a whole. Thanks for sharing it! Hope your weekend was a good one!

courtney said...

Baby Wipes! They are a must. Oh, and for me, I need Aleve! :)

Anonymous said...

I need to check out the fun site - I'm sure I'll fail the purse test!!!
I love your new blog - believe it or not, Tyler told me I needed to checkit out - he's seems to be more in to this blog thing more than me...

Anonymous said...

The anonymous one above is Anne - sorry, I'm not too good at this!

Tracey said...

I always have little lollipops for those children emergencies!
And a tape measure for those measuring emergencies!

Holly said...

You can always find lip gloss! :)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....