3.09.2007
It's A New Dawn, Its A New Day, It's a New Blog...
Okay, so I have been trying to make my blog look a little better for weeks. Thanks to the help of Lindsay from Splat Designs, she made all my dreams come true. She really did a great job and it did not take her long at all to pull it all together! I am really happy with the outcome. Tell me what 'cha think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...
15 comments:
So cute!! Lindsay did a great job once again. I love all the bright colors. How fun!!
E-
I love that you are my biggest fan!! Have a great weekend!
It looks great! I'm jealous!! :) Have a good weekend - Amber
WOW! Looks great!
I am definitely your biggest fan!! Love ya!
Very fun, Traci! I love it!
Sassy Babe,
I like the new digs...
Love,
Extra Spicy ;)
Traci...I love it, love it, love it!
So cute!
It looks so cute!! She does a great job! I might have to get her to design a new blog look for me as well since yours and Erica's look so great!
Courtney-
She would do a great job for you. I just gave her my ideas and she made it come to life. Go to her website and look at the ones she's done!
Okay, your creativity (plus the designer) is AMAZING!! I would never think of this fun stuff on my own! I'm so impressed. :) VERY VERY CUTE, Spice Girl!!
Wow....You are one spicy chick-a-dee! I LOVE that red kitchen aid. Alan did good!!! :-)
When does he come back from China?
Katina
I love it!!!! perfect for you :)
The new look is awesome!
Glad you are feeling better.
so, who is this Lindsay person? I love it!
-Anne
Post a Comment