I have the sweetest class in the whole world! They gave me the best birthday celebration today. They showered me with cookies, balloons, gifts, and one little boy and his mom stood in line for 30 minutes to get me a SPRINKLES CUPCAKE!! I have been talking about these babies for weeks! It opened on Monday and since I am on a serious diet for the rest of my life, I didn't go and get one. But, today I cheated on my diet and ate one because I just had to!! It wouldn't be my 21st birthday unless I had a SPRINKLES CUPCAKE! Thank you so much to all the moms in my class who made me feel so special. Those kids are so close to my heart!
So since tomorrow is my real birthday I am going to spend it with the people who mean the most to me.....my family. Kylie and Alan are going to take me to breakfast and then we are going to pick up Riley from school and all go to the Dallas Aquarium. I really want to spend the day doing fun things with Alan and the kids. We were going to go to the Arboretum and the zoo, but the weather may not work out for us. Saturday, Alan is giving me a day at the spa. Nice! For my birthday dinner with my family, I picked Glorias which I am really excited about. Needless to say, it is going to be a great birthday! Just don't ask Kylie how old I am because she knows and she will tell you!
A side note on Kylie:
Alan and I have been bribing her (great parents) to make a soccer goal and we will take her to Benihana, her fave place to eat. At soccer practice last night, the team scrimmaged against each other. It was three on three and no one was scoring. Finally the ball came straight to our little Kylie and she kicked it right on in! We were so proud of her!! She told us that she gets to go to Benihana now but we are still sticking with the "make a goal during the game" bribe. If she never makes another goal, we will take her at the end of the season. Cross your fingers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
7 comments:
Happy birthday!!! I hope tomorrow is even better than today!
Happy 21st Birthday! You look great for your age....no one would ever believe you are already "legal!"
Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy my singing on your phone. I wish you a wonderful day and an even better year. You are a wonderful friend and I am so glad the the Lord blessed me with your friendship. You are a treasure! If you are 21 how old does that make me??
Traci,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you, Alan and the kids have a GREAT day!!!
Love you!!
Katina
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 21 is a great one! ;)
Happy Birthday! Have a great weekend! Can I be 21 also? Actually, never mind...how dumb was I at 21? I'm so much more brilliant now. :-)
Happy Belated Birthday! Man, you are gettin some star treatment! You are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Hope everything went great!
Post a Comment