Another cute thing that I wanted to brag about was Kylie's little story. While I was spending so much time with Riles, she was off creating. That's what I love about that girl. She really understood that Riley needed lots of attention and care and she didn't really bother us but did her own thing and kept busy. Well, she did bother me about getting her eggs and dye from the store! She cannot wait until Easter and wants the dying egg festivity to begin sooner than later.
She also made a list of chores for Daddy while I was at the dentist. Yes, I had to go to the dentist again! The good news is that I didn't have to have another root canal. The endodontist just filled my filling temporarily and if it doesn't hurt me for 3-4 weeks, then I go to my regular dentist for a permanent filling. Now, if we can just get my eyes working. I need Lasik surgery so bad!
In sad news, Alan's great Aunt Bertha passed away on Sunday. She had been sick and weak and I think her kidneys failed. Keith and Nancy have gone through some tough times lately with family being in the hospital and such. Please keep them in your prayers.
As long as you are praying for us, please pray for Alan to have a safe trip to China and then to Japan next Tuesday. He will be gone for over a week and I always get nervous when he boards a plane.
She also made a list of chores for Daddy while I was at the dentist. Yes, I had to go to the dentist again! The good news is that I didn't have to have another root canal. The endodontist just filled my filling temporarily and if it doesn't hurt me for 3-4 weeks, then I go to my regular dentist for a permanent filling. Now, if we can just get my eyes working. I need Lasik surgery so bad!
In sad news, Alan's great Aunt Bertha passed away on Sunday. She had been sick and weak and I think her kidneys failed. Keith and Nancy have gone through some tough times lately with family being in the hospital and such. Please keep them in your prayers.
As long as you are praying for us, please pray for Alan to have a safe trip to China and then to Japan next Tuesday. He will be gone for over a week and I always get nervous when he boards a plane.

It says,
I love a mermaid because they are good and they are not bad. Do you like them? I like them.
1 comment:
Prayers coming your way. I send my husband off every week in a van full of golfers to drive all over the u.s. for tournaments........I get nervous too. May God place angels around your man as well. Also will be praying for your family in your time of loss. On a brighter note, you sure have one sweet little girl!
Post a Comment