


Kylie reading to Peepaw and Meemaw

Daisy is getting so big! She has already been "fixed" but is still having potty training issues.She also wants to be anywhere that I am. Kylie's favorite thing to say to her is, "No Maam!" I guess I wouldn't trade her for the world.


Kylie says "Hello" to Daddy in China. I say "Thank you very much, Honey!" There's nothing like an early birthday present showing up on your door. We miss you!
3 comments:
What an awesome birthday present!
Do you know what to do with it???
Hehee..
OKAY I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS of that mixer!!!!!! Girl, we have SO much in common. Are those pictures in your house? Red is my favorite color and is throughout mine. Also, the fabric on that rug under your dining table.... I recovered the chairs of one from my grandparents with it! Your kids are so cute and those pictures are just precious. How blessed the are to have that time with their grandparents! I am praying for you as your husband is away. I know how exhausting it can be and how much you must miss him! Also, I posted that recipe in the comments on my last post if you want it. Hope your weekend is good!
Lisa-
Girl, Alan got that mixer from the American Express catalog by using our points! It came with so much stuff......when am I going to need to make my own sausage with a sausage maker attachment??
Thank you for all the compliments and the prayers! I LOVE it when you post!! You make my day!
Post a Comment