11.12.2008

Free Blog Makeover

If any of my friends are interested Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls is hosting a Free Blog Makeover by me, Sweet Cheeky Designs, this month. Leave a comment on my site, Sweet Cheeky Designs, and/or Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls- yes, you can double your chances!, and the winner will be drawn on November 20th!!

Look on the left sidebar under Current Giveaways on Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls blog. By the way, she always has GREAT giveaway contests, so be sure and check her out!

I would REALLY like for one of my friends or anyone who visits my blog to win!! Go sign up today because this will probably be my last FREE GIVEAWAY for a long time. I am getting great business! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

OO, OO, pick me!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....