*I am thankful that I got to spend the week with my family back home
*I am thankful that Poppy did LOTS of babysitting this week so mom and I could have lots of fun time together!
*I am thankful that we are spending Thanksgiving with Alan's family & see Aunt Essie!
*I am thankful that I got to see my brothers' and their wives this week (& Aunt Nikki and BoBo!)
*I am thankful that we got to see little Charlie, and Riley was the first in line to take a peek!
*I am thankful that during our dinner with my family, Riley stood with us and held hands FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER for the prayer before dinner. Then after it was over he said. "Ring around the Rosy?" and he, Kylie, and I did it!
*I am thankful that Kylie got to see two close friends last week and I learned that one of them had a sibling with Autism just like she does!
*I am thankful that we have been given an amazing opportunity in another part of the world, yet our family is still 4-5 hours away
*I am thankful that Alan has a job that he loves and he is appreciated!
*I am thankful that our kids are in great schools and that Riley is getting all that he needs plus more
*I am thankful for my charming husband and 2 different but beautiful children
and mostly I am thankful that my mother-in-law is going to watch my kids so that I can go SHOPPING tomorrow!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
1 comment:
I loved your thankful list! You are blessed for sure. I'm so behind on reading blogs. How was the move and getting Rylie situated???
Post a Comment