12.05.2008

SNOW!!

At the beginning of the week we got SNOW!! We woke up and a little snow had stuck to the ground. While we were walking into school it started really coming down. Flurries were everywhere and so big! The kids thought that was the coolest thing ever! It was so hard to get them into the school building.


Here is a picture of the house across the street. Yep, I was too cold to go all the way out into the street to get our house.

I remember Kylie's first experience with snow in Dallas. It was in January and she was so excited to go outside and actually feel it! She has grown up so much but that love of snow will always be there! Where do the years go? And why didn't she have a bow in her hair?

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....