
A friend of mine just posted my 4th grade class on Facebook. I don't know why I never got this picture or we just didn't keep it but I am about to pee in my pants with excitement!
See if you can spot me. My teacher was Mrs. Malvern who has since passed. All I remember of her is the Tab drink and Fritos that she always had for lunch or snack. Oh yeah, I also remember falling behind in math from being out of school with the flu for a week, but that's another story. Good ole Mrs. Malvern!
3 comments:
Okay, I wish I could see the picture in person but I think you are the cute girl on the second row in the darling red dress. Am I right? Glad you had a great Christmas and got to get together with some of our favorite people. I'll talk to you soon. Love ya!
I'm with Erica--that's got to be you in the red on the 2nd row in between the two girls wearing stripes!
Mr. Johnson looks like he LOVED your class! ;)
I have no idea! I enlarged the picture and I still can't tell. Your principal is hilarious...and scary. Did you ever have to visit his office?
Post a Comment