12.26.2008

Our Merry Christmas in 2008

We had a very Merry Christmas! We saw friends and family that we haven't seen in a while and it was exhausting...but SO worth it. I have so much to blog about and so many pictures to show. Like, my mom being down in her back so I had to be my Mom this week. I never realized how MUCH work she did in preparing for Christmas Eve at her house. Good thing I had already finished all my Christmas shopping. I spent most of the time in the kitchen cooking. It was really fun but I really missed talking and laughing with my mom and being in the kitchen together. It was all worth it seeing her happy and not in pain on Christmas Eve. I was also glad that everyone was well and my uvula wasn't swollen anymore- that is another story in itself! 

One of the best gifts was getting to see old friends tonight. We got to spend quality time with two couples that are living in London this year and were home for the holidays, and one couple that we think the world of and miss dearly. Kylie got to play with Ashlyn and Emma, and Riley watched some Mickey movie on Amy and Mike's bed with their two sweet boys. We had a wonderful time and miss spending time with the Smiths, Ownbys, and Brantleys.

Can you believe that my camera was in my purse and we didn't get a group picture!! I am just sick about it! :(

We are going home tomorrow, weather permitting- and I will have pictures to upload soon!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We loved seeing you too! That was one of my favorite things about our trip home! I miss you soo much!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....