Alan wouldn't let me drive the kids to school on Monday because it was too slick in our neighborhood and also because he spun-out going to work. Yesterday, the roads were better so I bundled up the kids and practically threw them out the car while it was still running! Just kidding! I went and picked them up early and took them to the doctor. Riley has a little infection inside his nose that was just getting worse and I had Kylie re-tested for strep. Guess what? STREP THROAT AGAIN!!
Kylie was the only one that tested positive but Riles is taking the medicine, too. So, Alan took Riley to school this morning and I am staying here with Ky. She is a little upset because she is missing her Pajama Party that her class is having at school. I am going to make it really special for her here and we are going to watch movies together when she wakes up.
I took a pic of the front of the house this time, no neighbors house! Good thing I got these trusty snow boots last week or I wouldn't have gotten out there to do it! Daisy loved the snow!
And Time Magazine just announced their Person of the Year. Surprise, Surprise! It's President-Elect Barack Obama. Let's see what he does first before we shower him with awards, people! I'm kinda miffed so I'm not putting a link to Time Magazine.
2 comments:
I promise... you will get your snow days! Can you believe Fayetteville was out?? Farmington, which is who my work calendar follows, was IN!! That is a first!! So we were home too on Monday b/c the kiddos were out. Where are you going for Christmas?? I hope to see you guys soon - let's get together after the holidays, k?? MISS YOU!
I love the boots!! They look very warm and comfy. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Love ya!
Post a Comment