12.05.2008

Past Santa Visits

I just realized that I have never scanned in old pictures of my kids visiting Santa. We went to Stonebriar Mall and had the exact awesome Santa every year except last year. I didn't put Riley through the torture of that. But, here are the ones that I had on my computer.

That's me and my two brothers in the 70's visiting Santa at our school. Jeff is on Santa's lap and Gary is standing. I remember that night, actually. My mom made sure to get us all dressed up for the big occasion. I loved that dress because it reminded me of a cheerleader skirt. I was always ALL about cheerleader attire!!

Other than this picture, I don't remember visiting Santa at a mall. I do remember that he came to our house and I immediately knew that it was my dad and told him so. When Santa asked my why I thought he was my dad I answered, "Because this is his wedding ring!" and pointed to the gold band on his finger. Guess my parents dropped the ball on that one!

Here is a scary Santa picture for all to see. This was when Kylie loved smiling goofy and Riley was terrified. The only thing that has really changed here is Kylie's smile. She will look at a picture and say, "That's when I didn't know how to smile!" You got that right, sister.

3 comments:

courtney said...

Too funny! Poor Riley--he looks like he's about to crawl out of his skin!

BTW, I LOL that you took a picture of your NEIGHBORS house with snow on it. heehee....sounds like something I would do!

Angie Cleary said...

Welcome to NWA! It's funny, I was just scrolling from one blog to another and found yours...I'm native NW Arkansan...heehee!

Anonymous said...

I love the expression on Gary's face in that top pic. Too cool for Santa...but not really!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....