8.26.2009

The Busiest EVER!!

Well, today I started back to school. No, I am not the oldest one in my class. There are three of us. The others are just babies. Babies wearing tight tank tops that show off the bra and loose baggy jeans and a baseball cap. This time around, I was really listening and not trying to look cool in front of my peers. My, how things change.

So, my professor is really cool! She is fun and she likes to kayak and I think she pitches for the other team but that's okay because she really keeps my interest and I just know that I am going to learn a lot from her. Plus there are only like 15 of us in there so we will get special attention. Plus, plus I have her for my friday class too. So, she will probably get really sick of me always shouting out the correct answer. sure I will....

Everything we do is on the computer and to add insult, we don't use mac's. When is the world going to realize that it is such a better place with mac's? I can use my mac to do everything I need to do and never have to go to the computer lab which is sweet! But, when Professor "A" was telling us how to do things, she always added, "And if you have a mac, you are ON your OWN!" Great. But, I downloaded everything with ease today and it will be fine.

On top of it all, I just found out that I am the Homeroom Mother for Kylie's class. I really like her teacher and the Homeroom Coordinators have been very helpful. We are having a big fundraising carnival on Friday and my job was to find parent volunteers from our class. Um, that was a little challenging. There were some mom's who willingly volunteered and I am excited about meeting them.

So, yeah, I am busy but I like it. My days as a stay at home mom are over and so I am ready to go out into the world, make some money, and meet some great people along the way. Positivity sounds so much better.......


2 comments:

Maggi said...

Sounds like class will be good, have fun!

Teresa Judkins said...

I'm happy for you, isn't it funny how when we get older that those things seem silly (worried about what to wear to class and what other people think about us), I remember those days.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....