8.04.2009

Looking Back....

Here is a look back at Kylie on the first day of school each year and then with each teacher that she has had. Time flies by! I can't believe that she is already in the 2nd grade!


1st Day of Kindergarten

1st Day of 1st Grade

1st Day of 2nd Grade

Kylie and Mrs. Thomason (K)

Kylie and Mrs. Gonzales (1st half of 1st Grade)

Kylie and Mrs. Vantine (2nd half of 1st Grade)

4 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Love these pictures! SO cute...need to do your new ones!

Whitney said...

Oh wow- I can definitely tell a difference! Isn't it crazy how you don't notice the changes when you are around them every day- but when you see pics like that....AMAZING!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

So precious, you can tell the difference in each picture.XXOO Marie Antionette

Nicole said...

She looks so cute - every year! It's hard to imagine school being underway already, we're hanging on to every last day of summer around here. :-)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....