8.19.2009

Gettin' Giddy!!!

Tomorrow night is the BIG night!! Should I go to yoga or stay at home and watch 3 and a half hours of PROJECT RUNWAY!! Yea, that's right- 3 and a half!!

The first 2 hours are going to be a special All Star Challenge with past designers in which they will probably have a winner at the end of the special. Then, Season 6 starts with a whole new batch of new designers who think very highly of themselves on a whole new channel- Lifetime.

Then, a new show called Models of the Runway premiers. I am a huge fan of any kind of model show. I'm probably fascinated because I have known my whole life that modeling is just not an option in my future. Being 5'2 with a stocky build- uh, it USED to be muscular, is just not what Michael Kors or Dolce and Gabbana are looking for.

Anyways, I can't wait! Big Brother will have to be tivo'd because this is way more important. Heidi and Tim are callin' me!


5 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhhh!!! I totally forgot that was moving to Lifetime :) I couldn't be happier...we didn't have BRAVO so I always missed it! Thanks for reminding!!!! It is now set to record!

Melissa said...

I am totally excited for the show in fact at 7PM I told Chad I need to go and record the show as I thought that night was Thursday. What a long week I have had, but I am looking forward to the show!

Maggi said...

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Project Runway is back! FINALLY!

Can't wait for tonight!!!

Kara said...

I'm so excited too! It's been a long time coming!

Nicole said...

I am very excited as well. I have been waiting for weeks for it to show up on the program guide so that I could set it to record. We have Meet the Teacher tonight, but I have checked and double-checked that the DVR is set for the whole night.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....