Today was our last Friday of Freedom until school starts on Monday. We went to Meet The Teacher night on Thursday night and were very pleased with both kids' teachers. Riley's teacher is going to be GREAT!! I have heard so many good things about her- I could go on all day! Kylie's teacher is stern and we can tell that she is not going to let anything get by her. This year is definitely the end of the sweet teacher streak for Kylie. Actually, we are excited because this is just what Kylie needs, this and something to help her focus!
Like a good Mommy and blogger I did NOT take pictures this year. I have no idea why and I doubt I will take them with their teacher on the first day of school. So, I am guessing that if I go to Open House in a couple of months, that's my only shot.
We are really looking forward to Monday. There will be no tears shed because I have done this before. Alan is going to go with us and then it's date day for mommy and daddy! We figured that we would go to Fayetteville and grab some lunch around the campus. I love going back to the campus with Alan. He is such a proud little Razorback.
Here's to a great weekend and then back on schedule! Hurray!
4 comments:
LOVE the new design!!! You are sooo talented :) I can't believe school starts so early there! Enjoy your date day!!!
I really love the new design. The little piggy is so cute!
I'm so jealous that you know how to change your design on a whim!
You'r makeing me want a new design!!!! STOOOOOPPPP..
Love the new design! I can't believe it is time to go back to school already. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and enjoy your date day:)
Post a Comment