The one show that I look forward to watching every summer when nothing else is on is Big Brother! I love gettin' all involved in the household mess and rooting for my fave player to win. I will never forget Kaysar! If you know who Kaysar is, you can keep up with me in BB trivia. I definitely read the spoiler sites and know what's happening in the house pretty much after it happens. Like Chima getting kicked out of the house. Juicy!
Anyway, my eldest child has also learned to love Big Brother. She only watches the CBS version and thank goodness they bleep out all the words she doesn't need to hear. But she really likes knowing all the players and asks questions about who they are and what they do outside of the house.
While we were watching it tonight, Kylie explained to us that she saw on Joker's Updates (a spoiler site) that Chima got kicked out of the house for throwing her microphone into the jacuzzi. First of all, we were shocked that she started that sentence with, "I saw on Joker's Updates" and secondly we were shocked that she knew what a jacuzzi was.
However, we were able to talk to her about playing with integrity and honor and not being a bad sport. Some of the house guests are not getting their way and acting really awful. I think Kylie sees that it's not okay to act that way when you're not winning. Hopefully she remembers this lesson the next time that she is put in a situation like that. Who knew that you could teach someone a lesson from a Big Brother episode? Please don't judge me! :)
She also updated her blog and Alan and I thought it was hilarious. Weird, but hilarious! Here is her take on tonight's episode.

7 comments:
I have ALWAYS been obsessed with this show. However, I have missed all of this season. I don't know what happened! Chris and I have always watched it and this is the first season we have missed. WE are so mad at ourselves:(
I'm a Big Brother junkie, too, and I loved Kylie's wrap up of the show last night!
I absolutely know who Kaysar is -- one of my favorite houseguests ever who just couldn't seem to get it together.
You know, I've never gotten into BB, not sure why! Kylie wrote a great synopsis though! lol
I LOVED LOVED LOVED Thursday nights eviction ceremony!! We are obsessed with BB! Always have been, and it's the BEST reality show on t.v.! We love Jeff and Jordan and are so glad that Natalie, Chima, and Jesse got put in their place. They are so full of themselves and dont even see it! and what's up with Lydia joining up last night with Natalie and Chima....I thought she hated Natalie! Whatever! They are such sore losers!
I don't watch BB, but I watch my fair share of reality TV and soap operas. Emma knows many of the characters on GH and Y&R and she often knows the storylines as well. Hopefully, I'm not warping her brain into thinking that people get shot and in car wrecks every Friday.
By the way, I LOVE the black furniture. It takes guts to paint over your old furniture. I'm such a wimp and can't do it, but I will live through your success. Good for you!
I have to type "supsup" for my word verification. That makes me laugh. Supsup, Traci?
I don't watch BB, but I watch a plenty of other junk tv!
Kylie is too hilarious!
Too Funny! Traci we love BB too! I loved reading your daughter's take on the show.
Post a Comment