10.22.2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We had so much fun going to the pumpkin patch this weekend!! My mom wanted all her little grandkids to go together and had planned this for weeks. So, we left in the middle of the Arkansas game to go to The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm in Celina. When we got there, we noticed that everyone else in the North Texas area had the same idea! It ended up not being too crowded, though.

The first thing we did was ride the hayride! I am pretty sure that it was Charlie's first time to do this. I was surprised that Riley got on because last year when we went with a church group, he wanted nothing to do with the hayride. I think there was even kicking and screaming involved! I love how Charlie is looking up at Riley in this picture. She can't quite figure him out. Kylie is really sweet with her cousin and loves to play with her. I have a feeling that Charlie is quite fond of her, too. :)

I couldn't figure out why Uncle Jeffy was so surly. I think he didn't want to ride the hayride. Who doesn't like to ride a hayride in the fall?

Here are some things we saw along the way:

Wanna get hitched at the pumpkin patch? There is a reception hall across from this church. They set up chairs on the concrete and the bride and groom stand on the porch with the minister looking out.


Kylie loved the Charlie Brown look on this pumpkin hay bale!

Look how cute Charlie is!! I could just eat her up! Charlie has started recognizing us. She would look at us, point, and say our names. I love this age!

I love my babies!!

While everyone went to get a hot dog, I had fun playing with my little man. I was chasing him and he was running all over the place giggling and having a ball. A couple of times he jumped on my back. I love these times with him!



Poppy and Riley

Nana, Poppy, and the grandkids

Cousins. Charlie kept trying to hold Riley's hand and he was having none of it!

How tall this fall?

Nana taught Charlie to sit on a pumpkin. You should have seen her try to do it by herself!

I love this picture of my curious kids!


We had a great time at the pumpkin patch this year. Fall is so much fun!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

AWW these pics are soooo precious!! I love them! =)

Kara said...

Fun Times at the PumpkinPatch. My partner Jennifer and her husband are wanting to go to that exact same pumpkin patch, so I will have to forward her a link so she can check it out before she goes.

Amy McCown said...

I am glad that you all had fun in TX. So I just realized that I had not updated your new blog on my blogroll so I just thought you had not updated in like 5 months. Oopsy.

Natalie said...

These pictures are so very cute! I love fall and the pumpkin patch always makes for such cute pictures! I am glad that you are back from your little va-ca to TX! I hope that you and the fam have a great weekend!

Katina said...

Wish I could have seen you guys when you were here. Next time, we need to get together. LOVE the pics....your kids are the cutest! (With Charlie running a close second!!!!!) :-)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....