Chelsea's sister Cassie had everyone who participated in the balloon release for Chase link to her blog. I know there are many more but these are the ones so far. Chelsea has gone and commented on each person's blog. If you read this, please pray for this sweet family. They love the Lord and are amazing people who will need strength in the coming months.
In Memory of Chase Allen Jacobs
Last week, some of our sweet friends from Dallas lost their precious unborn baby boy at 34 weeks. We are heartbroken for them and cannot imagine what pain they must be going through at this time. We are still covering them in prayer, and on Saturday, took part in a balloon release in his honor thought up by his sweet and caring sisters.
Alan, the kids and I traveled to Fayetteville to Michael Ann and Wade's house to release the balloons together. We explained to the kids that the balloons were our way of sending love to the Jacobs family. While they watched them floating up to heaven, we said a small prayer.
Afterwards, we went out to eat and to spend time with our friends that we live very close to but never make time to see! Why is that? We love Michael Ann and Wade and their boys are so precious! We wish we could have spent more time with them but had to leave and get ready for a dinner invitation that night. We are normally not that popular!!
Cheegan (that is our Brangelina name for our friends) had us over to their new house to eat a yummy dinner and watch the Hogs BEAT up on Texas A & M. We had enchiladas and margaritas. Riley did really well and we were wondering why he was sitting so still while watching the game. He was also cuddling with me quite a bit.
When we got home that night, we realized that Riley had a little fever and watched him throughout the night. He really just laid around all day yesterday barely eating or drinking anything. Today, I am staying home with him and he is still in bed just watching Noggin. I am hoping he starts feeling better pretty soon!
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's baby. That's such a neat way to remember him. I hope your little one feels better soon!
I love that you got together with the Ramers. I love your precious heart and fell so blessed each day to call you my friend.
Oh, my sweet friends!!! Mark and I both cried when we saw all of your faces...two families we love and miss SO much!! And, we're so thankful that you joined us from Arkansas to celebrate our sweet baby boy. We have felt the love and prayers of our friends so strongly, and we feel so incredibly blessed to have such support. It's what's helping us through this for sure.
THANK YOU again for being a part of our day, and for honoring baby Chase. We love you so much!!!
Post a Comment