10.26.2009

Candy Corn?

I took a quiz today over at Martha Stewart's blog. It was called, "What kind of Halloween candy are you?" The results?

You are undoubtedly
Candy corn

Your sweetness is not just contained in your sweet tooth, you're an all-around sweetheart. You are known for being cheerful, friendly -- even to strangers -- and have a smile on your face, regardless of your mood.

Well, I don't know about all that but candy corn is just okay. I can think of a lot of other candy that I would rather be! Isn't fall great?

3 comments:

Amy said...

BUT, mix in some peanuts with the candy corn and it will change your life!!:) YUM-O!! I think that might be what Martha would say about what Halloween candy I am...candy corn and peanuts, cause I'm real sweet, but a little bit nutty!!;) Have a great day!

I've been pouring through tying to decide on my blog look! I think I need some direction. My favorite look is probably Erica's from My Heartstrings. I LOVE the cheetah! I am an animal print kinda girl. I also love the colors black, red, and turqoise. The Horton Happenings also appeals to me. LOVE the little birds...AGGGGG! DO you have any suggestions?

Natalie said...

Well...how sweet! I will have to find out what I am and write a little post about it too! Super fun!

Ashley said...

What a cute quiz! I normally hate candy corn but for some reason this year I have loved it! I place it everywhere around my house, maybe that's why- I am tempted to eat it! And yes, I heard with peanuts its to die for!!!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....