10.13.2009

School Vacay

The kids are on a 2 week break from school and we have been livin' it up- I tell ya! It's been raining and yesterday we took a trip to Hobby Lobby and ran some errands in Springdale which is about 20 minutes up the road. Riley did really well in Hobby Lobby. He pointed to what he wanted to look at and if he didn't know what it was called, he would point and say, "This!" So, we would take him (oh yeah, he sits in the cart still) and he was occupied. Everything was on sale so I got a scarecrow since we threw the old ones out in the move, and a Christmas wreath. Exciting!!

Then we went to a vacuum distributor to get a belt and a bag for our faithful Kirby so I can finally vacuum the mess up in the kids' room. On the way home, we drove through some neighborhoods in B'ville because I love looking at all the neighborhoods and wondering if we could possibly live there next. We took our time getting home and when we got here and got into our warm jammies, Alan emailed me and told me that he called me and some lady that works at Hobby Lobby had answered. Ugh! See, if I don't take my purse, I forget my phone! Every time!!

So, today I mopped and did laundry and cleaned the house a bit and when Alan got here for lunch I went and got my phone. In. The. Rain. It was pouring!!

Tomorrow and Friday I have class so the grandparents are coming over to take care of the kiddos. Then me and the kids will go to Dallas on Friday for lots of lovin' from my mom and dad and family. Can't wait!!

So sorry if you fell asleep reading this post. I almost did too!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love Hob Lob,so jealous you were there...I haven't been yet this week :) I am sure that Alan was super confused when the lady from Hob Lob answered your phone, ha! Hope you have a super fun time this weekend in McKinney!

Unknown said...

Hobby Lobby just opened up 5 minutes from me and I went yesterday for the first time, ever. Oh my goodness is all I have to say!

The Wallace Family said...

Sounds like you and the kids are loving the break! I am sure they are really enjoying spending time with you:) I am glad they found your phone in Hobby Lobby, because my luck it would never be found lol. Hope school went well! Have a great weekend!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....