One of my friends mentioned the words, 'fine motor skills' and I was secretly laughing inside. I was laughing because there is definitely a story. When I was in high school, and a little more naive, we had to take these crappy assessment tests that would help us know what our strengths were and which career path we would be best suited for. Well, I met with my counselor and she explained the results of this test to me in which I listened to about half of what she said. I usually only listen to what half of people say but I think I am getting better at it. Anyways, I went home that night and my parents were anxious to know what I had learned about my meeting with the counselor to which I replied, "I'm SO sure that I have great fine motor skills. Like I'm really going to want to be a mechanic!"
I know what good fine motor skills are now. Just in case some of you were wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
2 comments:
that is soooo funny! how come i only hear the good stories thru your fine motor skilled blog?
We only wake you for the good stories!
Post a Comment