Now, let's get started! So many disappointments but some high points, too!
Lea Michelle got it so right! I loved her look! The dress was stunning and she looked gorgeous in it. I loved her sleek hair, too.
I am a big fan of Carrie Underwood. I think she always looks great. She looked beautiful here but I like her hair a little longer and not so styled. This hair makes her look old. And everyone knows to look young and fresh at the Grammy's! Otherwise, stunning as always!
I heart Giuliana! Her reality show is so entertaining. I love how grounded Bill seems to be and she is so flighty and all about the fame. ha! She always knows just what to say when she's interviewing. The Kings of Leon were all talking about how drunk they were and there was this awkward pause so she was like, "Oh really? What is your drink of choice?" There's never a dull moment with this one.
Another high point of the night was this guy. I can't get enough of his dimples! I tivoed the Miss America pageant just to see him!
Now for the crazies!
Do I even have to say anything? I'm surprised she didn't poke an eye out with that thing. I did enjoy her little piano duel with Elton John, though. I'm anxious to see if she's gonna win Artist of the year! She did have a lot of big hits this year.
I really thought that Britney was making a comeback. Where did she find this get-up? And, who was standing there when she tried it on and said, "Oh yes!! You should totally wear that!" ?
Snookie!!! You gotta love Snookie if you have seen her in action! That's all I gotta say!
Lastly, I just love watching Pink perform! She always breaks out the acrobats in the air! And, she doesn't miss a note!
Who did miss a note? Oh gosh, I love her but Taylor Swift is not a great live singer. Poor Stevie Nicks! She had no clue whether to go high or low. Otherwise, I think Taylor is awesome and I love most of her songs. I especially love them when I hear them from Kylie's room. with Kylie's voice. :)









6 comments:
I totally missed the Grammys! lol Oh well, much better on your blog!
I LOVED Pink's performance too!!! It was fantastic. I lover her voice, but Shawn thinks she's weird. Also, totally agree with you on Taylor. I love her, but singing live is not her thing!
Alright, don't be knocking my girl now;-) I love that you are always so up on the fashion. Just one of the many things that I love about you. We can cover everything from real life to star struck and know exactly what the other one is going to say. Also your Dad sounds just like mine, I had to laugh at ole Gary's comment. Love you and all of your precious family!
Gotta love ole Snookie! ha ha! I LOVE Lea's dress! I think that is my fav out of the ones you posted! And I don't know what on earth Britney was thinking??? It's a shame - she could have looked SO much cuter!!
Thanks for the comment btw!!! ;) Hope you have a wonderful week!!
HA! LOVE your comment about Britney. What WAS she thinking? Glad you had fun on the snow day. Do you miss good old TEJAS? We have had exactly NO snow days...I am jealous....
What was Alan thinking? SANDALS in the SNOW? Sheesh....
I didn't even watch! But I'm with ya on these, except for Lady Gaga.. I just ADORE her! : ) I think she's young and fun.. if she is still doing this in 10 years then I'll have to reconsider my opinion : ) (what's up with Britney's dress? Come on!)
What do you think about gossip mags talking about the LITTLE girls of Hollywood (like Suri, etc) and who wore what best? Have you seen that?! I think that's taking it way too far. My goodness... they're just babies!
Post a Comment