1.09.2010

2009 Best and Worst Dressed

I love fashion. I'm not obsessed by any means, but I love looking at clothes, shoes, accessories! One of these days when I return back to work, I look forward to being able to splurge on an item that I really want. Until then, I will just look and judge- not that my opinion matters much to Hollywood or to my 3 readers.

First, is my best-dressed list. These are women that I think have a great sense of style and I tend to love just about everything on the red-carpet that they flaunt.


Reese Witherspoon
I love her hair- I love her choices- and I love that she has the all-american girl quality about her. Plus, I always see her working-out so I know she takes her body seriously. She's presh!

Victoria Beckham
I HEART her style! I know she is too thin but I just love all the little dresses that she wears and those heels, oh my! She always has the best shoes on. I would watch a reality show with her in a heart-beat. Remember that abc special? She was adorably mahjor!

edit: Kara wanted me to mention the 763 Hermes Birkin bags that she owns in every color, too. Good one, my friend!

Gwen Stefani
Gwen has come a long way in the style department. I'm not talking about her style in her concerts and when she's being rocker-bad chic. I'm talkin' bout when she dresses up or when she takes her cute boys to the park. With her hot husband. She usually always wears the right thing. Love her!

There were many more that I wanted to include but I'm pretty lazy today so that's it for the good 'uns. Now here is my worst-dressed list for 2009:


Jessica Simpson
Jessie, Jessie, Jessie. What were you thinking? Where was Ken? Or Casey? Someone should have warned you how bad those mom jeans looked on you. I question your fashion sense when you wear things like this- seriously! I don't care about the extra weight you put on but I think jeans that showed your muffin-top would have been way more flattering. Come back to us! PLEASE!!

Lady Gaga
I am not a fan of someone who doesn't like to wear pants in public or thinks a bird-nest around their head is flattering. You are not pushing the envelope on being different and shocking. That was Madonna's job and she has already done that- like, a long time ago. You are just a freak. Plus, you may be a man. I won't be surprised if that little fact comes out this year. Just keepin' it real!

Mary Kate Olsen
Seriously? These girls get fashion awards? Every time I see her, she's bundled up in layers and looks like she is trolling for garbage. Her hair is never brushed and she never smiles. I was really turned off when the cocaine rumors surrounding Heath's death led straight to her. Ewww! You're a cute girl- clean it up and start dressing like you own a multi-million dollar company!

So, those were my picks for best and worst dressed for 2009. I can't believe it's already 9 days into twenty-ten! Where have I been? Oh yeah, staying inside braving the cold and snow with my kids. Next week- Freedom!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my - I LOVE Reece Witherspoon also! She is absolutely adorable and you are so right - she wears the right things!!!

Okay, so I laughed out loud at your paragraph on Lady Gaga!!!! Hilarious!!! I'm kind of with you on the man thing....I will die if that comes out this year! :)

Hilarious!a

Kara said...

Ummm, you forgot to mention Victoria "posh" Beckham's 763 Hermes Berkin Bags that she owns in every color known to man!!!!!

Kelsey Claire said...

I agree with all of your picks! Especially Lady Gaga. I mean really? I also can't wait until TJ is employed so I can splurge on an item! That will be a great day!

Amanda @ Our Oklahoma Nest said...

I love Reese!

Glad you found my blog! I hope you enjoy the beef enchiladas! They are yummy!

Leigh Ann said...

I think Reese is presh, too. I also like Posh but agree she needs a sandwich. =) Wish you lived closer and we could window shop together!

Maggi said...

Love your picks! I thought Beckham was so fun in that special! I was hoping it would be a series, lol.

Michael Ann said...

Lady Gaga has serious issues I think...so you may be right about her being a man. I think it's only a matter of time before she implodes!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....