1.01.2010

New Year's Eve! Happy twenty-ten!

My two favorite men!

New Year's Eve!

I'm telling Alan that there is a waiter trying to get around him! ha!

We had a blessed Christmas and a happy new year! We went to McKinney for NYE and also had our Christmas with my parents, brothers, sisters, and very precious niece! I bet I was the only one still wrapping Christmas presents in twenty-ten! ha!

So, we got there the day before NYE and had a nice visit with my parents. I had just gotten my stitches out so I felt a little more sociable. It feels so good to be home! I just love visiting my hometown and talking with my family. There's just something about McKinney that makes me smile.

Ninni and BoBo came over to see us and gave Alan grief about moving us away. Alan and I played chess and I beat him....again! This time it was a check-mate! We haven't played since. hmmmmm


On NYE, Mom and I shopped till we dropped and then we all went out to mine and Alan's favorite restaurant EVER. GLORIAS!! And it was SO good! You just can't get food like that in NWA. I'm not complaining because it would break us and make us gain more weight. Two things we don't need. But it was GOOD! Then we came back to a pretty tame night of games and watching the ball drop. Oh, and we saw J Lo and her ridiculous outfit. After 11pm, the channel switched from Dick's Rocking NYE to a crappy Dallas NYE. It was BORING!! I think we finally made the kids go to bed after that. I am including Alan.

We had our family Christmas the next night and it was really fun. The kids got more gifts and we were pooped! We decided to leave on Saturday morning since we were supposed to get a blizzard in NWA. They weren't kidding about that!

Mom is reading to Kylie and Charlie. Charlie is twirling her hair like me. my dad, and Uncle Gary. Keepin' it in the family!

Sweet Carolyn with Riles

Riley is pooped and my dad was fighting a cold.

I don't make resolutions but if I did, it would be to get in shape so I could eventually run a marathon and to spend more time with the kids before I have to join the working outside the home group. Hopefully twenty-ten will be a great year!


No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....