Here are just a few of my fave items that I received this Christmas. My Razorback Snuggie from Alan is hidden underneath everything. I use my desk pad for my laptop and my cute drink thermos from Kara just about every day! I plan to use the cookbooks a lot!
Last night we watched that sad, sad game. I was so upset when Colt got hurt. I'm not really a Longhorn fan but while I was home for Texas/OU weekend, I watched the game and just really became a fan of Colt McCoy. He is an exceptional kid on and off of the field. He gives God all the glory in everything he does and that's the kind of role model we need in our world today. He will definitely be missed in college football!
I give props to the freshman quarterback that went in there and did his best. It was a tough situation and I am sure that he never saw that one coming. I just wish some people would remember that he is someone's son and the nasty comments are uncalled for- I don't care who's team you are rootin' for!
Of course Alan was wanting Alabama to win so I dressed Riley up for him.
5 comments:
I am a Colt McCoy fan too - he is a class act! But I definitely wanted Bama to win - GO SEC!!!!!
My husband is in a horrible mood now because we lost. I guess this time I'm glad he just left to hunting for the weekend. Hopefully he will not be so crabby when he gets home.
fun gifts!
so NOT a Texas fan and as a Tech fan I'm glad that Colt is leaving the Big 12, but I was very sad that he didn't get to play last night...
Sad because all that work he had put into it and didn't get to finish it off...
Sad for 'Bama because people can now say "what if colt hadn't been hurt"
You said it sister (regarding the nasty comments.) I was more upset about things people were saying on facebook than I was about the actual loss. Love Colt too :)
Loving that little handsome man in his Razorback shirt! I also thought that player in the video was AMAZING!
Post a Comment