1.06.2010

3rd snow day

Yep! We are on our 3rd snow day in twenty-ten. We have been livin' it up! Kylie has been making cupcakes with her bake set that she got for Christmas from Jeffy and Kyri. We are planning on making a mini-cake this weekend with her Ace of Cakes kit that Ninni and BoBo got her for Christmas. That thing takes a lot of planning and pondering. We are having fun with it!

She made a mini-chocolate cake with strawberry icing and sprinkles and ate every bit.

Look how proud she is!

I am up to my ears in blogs. I got really behind during Christmas so now I am promising everyone that I will start on theirs this weekend. Maybe my super-powers will kick in. My New Year's Resolution is to take lots of breaks while I am working and play with the kids more. I have a tendency to over-analyze each design and spend way too much time on each one. I will seriously sit in Alan's recliner and work 8 hours straight on one detail. That should be a good thing but it's not working out in my favor. More about that later.

The kids are enjoying the snow and Daisy runs to her cage when I try to put her outside to relieve herself. I'm not a Daisy fan after I noticed that she chewed through my Kirby vaccum this week. It had been sitting by the Christmas tree just waiting for Alan to put the tree up in the attic. When he did, I rearranged the furniture in the dining room and... voila! This is what I saw:


She saw me see it and the disgusting look on my face so she immediately peed on the rug while watching it all go down. Anyone want a dog?


Finally, Riley wore this hat ALL day! Look how cute he is! I also got him to wear socks. He won't wear socks unless he has his shoes on and is fully clothed. That leaves cold tootsies when he wants to snuggle with me this week. Not too good! I will do my post on my little monkey's progress when he goes back to school. Whenever that may be.........

2 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I love Ryley in his hat! Super cute. I can't believe you are on your 3rd snow day! Crazy weather!

Whitney said...

Love that pic of your dog- looking kinda guilty...

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....