The weathermen are predicting more snow days round here. It reminds me of our last snow day week after the Christmas break. We did lots of organizing, playing games, and baking. One of the things we baked was a snowman cookie. Thanks to Uncle Gary and Aunt Carolyn, Kylie got a snowman cookie pan with icing and decor for Christmas. It was good!
Kylie helped a lot! She is getting so good at baking with me.
Making the cookie:
Hot out of the oven:
Icing the cookie:
Decorating the cookie:
After Riley put his decorating skills to use:
Kylie was really glad that I got a picture of her iced snowman cookie for Uncle Gary and Aunt Carolyn. My little perfectionist!
1.26.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...
7 comments:
Oh My Gosh! That is so cute. I've never seen a snowman cookie pan! I want one!
Kara- it's Wilton so I am sure you could find one at Michaels.
That's too cute!
I love your snowman cookie! It is sooo cute! I should get one for the kids to do at school! I love doing cooking activities!
Good job, Kylie & Riley. I wish I was there to help you eat that snowman. -Poppy
Yummy!!!
Adorable! I wish I was at your house to eat that!
Post a Comment