The snow was deep and we even got some for snow ice cream later. I think this definitely makes up for no white Christmas but we better still have school tomorrow! I have to work and blog about our awesome Christmas!
1.03.2010
Snow Much Fun!
Good thing we came back yesterday because we woke up to a blanket of snow everywhere! Kylie and Alan went out first and then Riley saw how much fun they were having so I got him dressed and sent him out. Then I thought that I had better go and partake in all the fun so Daisy and I joined them.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
8 comments:
Yay! It snowed here too! Beautiful!!!
Love Snow! We have it in the forecast and I hope we get some (not the foot we got at my parents on Christmas... just SOME)!
YAY!! We have been in the snow all day too!!! So much fun!
Great pics!
Aw, so cute! It snowed here too, but it was just a dusting! Thank goodness since we still have snow left from the unexpected blizzard on Christmas Eve, ha! This Oklahoma weather is crazy sometimes!
Snowed here too and my kids had a blast!!
Ahh man... wish we could get some snow like that here! I bet that was so much fun! Cute pics!
Looks like everybody had a great time...even the dog!
I'm jealous of all this snow you have!! Hoping for some soon!!!!
Post a Comment