Riley lost his first tooth this morning! Yes, we are late tooth-losers round here. His two bottom teeth were about to fall out so this morning I checked the looser of the two and it just fell out in my hand. No blood. Is that even normal? I'm just glad that he didn't swallow it in his sleep!
It didn't seem to bother him that he lost a tooth and he just kind of danced around like he was happy that it was out. That's certainly better than how I thought he would react. You just never know with little Riles!
We get to hang out and play with all our toys for a couple of days. Then we pack up again and head to Texas for our 2nd Christmas with my family. It's been fun so far!
3 comments:
Way to go Riley! Way to handle loosing your first tooth like a pro. I think I was scared when I lost my first tooth!
Yah for Riley! It sounds like he handled it well:)
Woo Hoo! I hope Riley has a better tooth fairy than my children. Our little fairy always seems to get stuck in a storm! :)
Post a Comment