Julia's Chocolate Almond cake. It looked heavenly on the screen last night! I am guessing our tummies are thanking us today, t00.12.14.2009
Hungry Monday: Chocolate Almond Cake
We had a busy, busy weekend! Alan's company party on Friday night, celebrity sitings on Saturday, New Moon on Saturday night- FINALLY, and lots of cleaning and cooking yesterday. I made King Ranch Chicken for us to eat last night while watching Julie and Julia. We had caesar salad and french bread with it and it was divine! The only thing that was missing was this:
Julia's Chocolate Almond cake. It looked heavenly on the screen last night! I am guessing our tummies are thanking us today, t00.
Julia's Chocolate Almond cake. It looked heavenly on the screen last night! I am guessing our tummies are thanking us today, t00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment