12.21.2009

Christmas Cards


I LOVE all the Christmas cards we receive! My wall hanger is not holding them all this year- that shows how blessed we are with friends and family.


This is what went down at our house this weekend:


Look who got mischievous without waking Daddy. Then Riley came and got in his face and said, "Help please!" That's his way of getting us up. Then he took Daddy over to the tree and pointed at an ornament that someone gave Alan and I for a wedding gift 10 years ago. He said, "Santa rides a horse!" We are so lucky and blessed! :)

Riley just looked at this picture and said, "Daddy is a sleeping!" That's our Christmas miracle right there. Speaking about things in sentences! Never give up on someone- ever!

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....