12.21.2009

They Got it Sooooo Wrong


Booooo! The Survivor jury got it wrong this time. Russell gave us so many hours of entertainment this season. That show was seriously tanking until Russell starting making big moves while his tribe followed him. He found three immunity idols without clues and wore one around his neck during tribal counsel and didn't even use it! He was ballsy and egotistical and made us laugh! He was the BEST Survivor playa of all time.

He seriously Outplayed, Outwitted, and Outlasted everyone! It's such a shame that the jury voted strictly on personal reasons rather than voting for the best player in the game. At least everyone watching realized this and gave him the best player award and a little cash. Not that he needed it.

Next season: Heroes vs. Villians! We can't wait!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe the bib boobed blonde won it. I absolutely loved this season thanks entirely to Russell. I loved to hate him. And by the end of the season, I just loved him. His behavior at the reunion show did not make him look like a very nice guy though. He is obviously one of those people who is totally and utterly competitive and get consumed by it. I had almost given up on survivor until now. When I saw the promo for the new season, I was so excited. I'm hoping they bring Russell back as a villian.

Kathryn said...

I agree! At first, Russell rubbed me the wrong way, but I grew to like him and admit that he is probably the best Survivor player ever. Hope he'll be back as a "villian" next season!

Whitney said...

Late on commenting- but agree, Russell should have won! Looking forward to next season too!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....