12.15.2009

Fashion Love


One of the reasons that I loved Glee this season was due to the fact that Emma Pillsbury, the doe-eyed, germophobic school counselor always wore something that I absolutely adored. Like this tam. Look how precious she looks in it. I have tried one on- not the same adorableness, I assure you!

I just love her style, her character, her quirkyness......everything about her! Glee was one of my favorite shows this season because of her and also because it was just good! I am not a Broadway/theatre lover but I still found something in this show that made me smile each week. I have never heard random people sing top 100 hits and found them to be enjoyable....until Glee.

Although I didn't think Kylie was ready to see teenage pregnancy, catty cheerleaders, and gay drama, I did let her see the singing numbers in all the shows. She LOVED them! Her favorite? Defying Gravity from Wicked! She now has a cd in her room and goes to town on that song. My future Glee singer! :)

7 comments:

Maggi said...

I so agree with you, her outfits are so fun and colorful! Glee has been a lot of fun to watch, I loved their performance in the finale!

Unknown said...

My ten year old wants to watch it and I won't let her for the very same reasons. I wish it was a little more family friendly. I love it and find myself singing along with my way off pitch voice. I did theatre, but not musical, when I was in high school and it was my everything. I can see my daughter following in my footsteps, but she actually has a really good voice (unlike her momma)

Kathryn said...

I love Glee, and especially Miss Pillsbury's style. She's very girly with her frills and flowers, but somehow she makes it all work. She's two steps above Sue's tracksuit! :)

Spotted-Bird said...

I love Glee!!! I heard so many people talk about it that I ended up catching up and it is now my favorite show. So sad it isn't coming back for awhile. I will just have to watch re-runs till then.

Danielle said...

I love Emma, and her wardrobe - the best! I can't get away with that sweet hat, either - I tried one on the other day, and..not so much. Hee!

The Wallace Family said...

I have not watched that show but everyone at work talks about it! I agree she has a very cute style:)

Whitney said...

One of my favorite shows on tv right now! And Emma is one of my favorites too! Definitely always looks adorable~

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....