12.26.2009

Christmas in Little Rock!

We had Christmas with Alan's family this year and it was so much fun! We always enjoy spending time with Alan's parents, Essie and all the relatives. I don't have many pictures which makes me sad. I guess because I had a head full of ugly stitches, the last thing I wanted to do was to get caught in any pictures. We saw a lot of relatives, ate a lot of food, and opened a lot of gifts. Alan and I got a gift card to a local furniture store and we are SO excited! We can finally get GOOD bedroom furniture. YES!!

Here are the two pictures that Alan took of Christmas morning. I usually get a picture of their Santa loot but we didn't get one. Parents of the year! Kylie got a Nintendo DSI and a LOT of Barbie loot. Riley got a Big Wheel and lots of tinker toys. I got a Rachael Ray cookbook and I have already made a dish from it. Alan also got me a Razorback snuggie. Alan got a chess game that we spent the holidays playing. Then we went to Salado to see lots of family, cousins, and a dog that drove Daisy crazy!


Regardless of the lack of photos, we still had a fun time! :)

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....